Hello Guest

»    January 23, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

Author Topic: The Knights Radiant QnA  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Infinite Citadel

• The Knights Radiant Diplomat
  • Forum User
The Knights Radiant QnA
« on: August 30, 2015, 06:40:40 PM »
Hey UPN, I meant to stop over here sooner but the war got in the way. I'm Infinite Citadel, leader of The Knights Radiant. We're a newer alliance (2 months old yesterday). We're currently at war with VE as I know some of you are aware (your welcome for the #1 spot  :P).

If you guys have any questions for us, feel free to ask away.

What do you guys think about this war?

Offline Dynasty2468

• Teutonic Order Diplomat
  • Forum User
  • Blah?
Re: The Knights Radiant QnA
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 06:52:30 PM »
The war is okay..I mean..It brought us to the top and made our enemies weaker. Sorta like US after WW2...
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.-Einstein
Impossible is the word only to be found in the dictionary of fools- Napoleon Bonaparte

How the fairy-dust do you change the profile picture?

Oktoberfest War Medal

Offline Dynasty2468

• Forum User
  • Blah?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 06:53:39 PM »
SO..How's the war going for you?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.-Einstein
Impossible is the word only to be found in the dictionary of fools- Napoleon Bonaparte

How the fairy-dust do you change the profile picture?

Oktoberfest War Medal

Offline Malichy

• Forum User
  • General Man About Town
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 07:37:53 PM »
It is one of the weirdest wars I've ever seen but quite entertaining. I think many of us are mildly unhappy we're stuck on the sideline but that may be for the best.

BTW, big fan of Stormlight Archive. I'll be watching your alliance with interest. But The Old Gods have claimed me for UPN.  :rofl:

Offline Kevin D

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 05:26:50 AM »
Hey guys! Nice to see you guys at our forums too!
"Alliances rise and alliances fall, but UPN will always remain" ~Kevin D.

Great VE War

Offline Saru

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 05:32:09 AM »
Nice to see you here IC. I hope you are enjoying the war. It's actually been one of the tightest wars I have seen in these types of games in a very long time. And I feel like activity/coordination will be winning out, as oppose to just pure stats. As we saw in the tS--Rose branch of the war. It's been pretty interesting to just watch it all.

We're militarised incase one of our allies is hit and find themselves to be in a difficult situation. So who knows maybe we will still get to have some fun. Although I highly doubt it at this point, it seems like everyone made it their business to circumnavigate our treaty to try and keep us out.

Although as with any war, the most hilarious part for me is watching the arguments on the P&W forums.  :lol:

Offline Bambino

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 07:38:19 AM »
Nice too meet you.  Things are just kinda chill here for the moment.  I'm kinda glad we're sitting on the sidelines for this war as I don't think anyone wins politically in this set of wars.  Seems like everyone is intent on keeping us out of this war.  :P

TC vs TAC War (10/29/2014)
War of Hypocrisy (12/23/2014)
Great VE War (5/29/2015)
Oktoberfest (10/3/2015)
Bored War (2/14/16)
Arrrgh War (4/2/16)

QRF Member/Director

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 07:22:37 AM »
The war is okay..I mean..It brought us to the top and made our enemies weaker. Sorta like US after WW2...

You guys are the real winners of this war  :P

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 07:23:42 AM »
SO..How's the war going for you?

It was going great, we had just Zero'd the military of the two upper tier VE guys attacking us and were about to start whittling away at infra. Guess that's not happening again lol

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 07:24:59 AM »
It is one of the weirdest wars I've ever seen but quite entertaining. I think many of us are mildly unhappy we're stuck on the sideline but that may be for the best.

BTW, big fan of Stormlight Archive. I'll be watching your alliance with interest. But The Old Gods have claimed me for UPN.  :rofl:

Eh, you guys are in a good position to sit back and only defend your allies if they are attacked.

Also, I'm just glad there's other Stormlight fans in other alliances in P&W lol

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 07:26:44 AM »
Nice to see you here IC. I hope you are enjoying the war. It's actually been one of the tightest wars I have seen in these types of games in a very long time. And I feel like activity/coordination will be winning out, as oppose to just pure stats. As we saw in the tS--Rose branch of the war. It's been pretty interesting to just watch it all.

We're militarised incase one of our allies is hit and find themselves to be in a difficult situation. So who knows maybe we will still get to have some fun. Although I highly doubt it at this point, it seems like everyone made it their business to circumnavigate our treaty to try and keep us out.

Although as with any war, the most hilarious part for me is watching the arguments on the P&W forums.  :lol:

Definitely the tightest war I've been a part of between here/CN, and it's also been one of the most fun. The P&W forums could definitely use an upgrade in posting quality imo

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 07:28:11 AM »
Nice too meet you.  Things are just kinda chill here for the moment.  I'm kinda glad we're sitting on the sidelines for this war as I don't think anyone wins politically in this set of wars.  Seems like everyone is intent on keeping us out of this war.  :P

Agreed.

Hey guys! Nice to see you guys at our forums too!

Glad to be here! It only took 5 posts in a row to notice the quick reply box lmao (otoh I have to get that post count up)

Offline Reaver

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »
What do you think about this post-war landscape? A lot of crazy things lead up to that peace agreement, I bet.

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 06:46:34 AM »
What do you think about this post-war landscape? A lot of crazy things lead up to that peace agreement, I bet.

I think it's interesting, it seems like a more multipolar world than CN which makes the game a lot more fun. The hacks/glitches took the fun out of the war, which basically led to the peace agreement heh

Offline Infinite Citadel

• Forum User
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 08:42:31 AM »
Congrats on the protectorate bloc! Trident/Vargen seem like good alliances, I can't say I've interacted with the others enough to have an opinion either way.

Print     Print