Hello Guest

»    December 17, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

Author Topic: The Codex Astartes: NPO - MDoAP  (Read 543 times)

Offline Hansarius

• Administrator
  • Forum User
  • Winter is Coming
The Codex Astartes: NPO - MDoAP
« on: June 08, 2016, 01:03:45 AM »

The Codex Astartes: a Treaty between the United Purple Nations and the New Pacific Order

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay, I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies, and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear."

I. Scouting
The New Pacific Order and the  United Purple Nations agree to share all intelligence pertinent to each otherís security.

II. "Consider the magnitude of your duty at leisure, but act without hesitation when action is required."

The New Pacific Order and the United Purple Nations agree to defend each other in the event of a direct attack on the other.
If either alliance goes to war on behalf of a third party, the other has the option of assisting, but not  an obligation.
In an aggressive war, either party has the option of assisting but not the obligation.

III Renouncing the Codex

Either party may choose to cancel this treaty with 72 hours notice during which the other articles stay in effect.

Signed for the Crimson Fists(New Pacific Order):
Emperor: Frawley
Regent: Roquentin
Imperial Officer of Military Affairs: T-Pain
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Auctor Imperial Officer of Economic Affairs: MrHat
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: SynysterGates
Imperial Counselors: Carter0912, Jasmine and Lord of Darkness
Commissar of Foreign Affairs: ComradeMilton

Signed for the Hawk Lords(United Purple Nations):
Primarch: Hansarius
Equerry: Saru
Warsmith and Equerry: Pangui
Chief Librarian: Kelson
Reclusiarch: Malichy
Master of the Forge: Alfonso
Chooser of the Slain:NickFury

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:05:00 AM by Hansarius »