SMF - Just Installed!

Goodbye UPN(Read 815 times)
Goodbye UPN on: January 19, 2016, 02:28:47 PM
Well UPNers it's been fun but I've decided to take up my own alliance and hopefully be friends with the UPN. It's just that the alliance id so large and advanced and I just can't be like that. SO This is goodbye and long live the gecko
Long live the gecko

Re: Goodbye UPN Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:55:42 PM
Cough - join Magister Mortalis instead - cough
Chooser of the Slain - Elected May 31st
General Under Pangui

Oktoberfest War Medal

Bored War Medal

QRF Member, Retired. Served 3/18/16 - 4/18/16

War on Piracy Medal
Proud follower of Metroism Diplomat to Magister Mortalis

Re: Goodbye UPN Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 03:23:26 PM
Well UPNers it's been fun but I've decided to take up my own alliance and hopefully be friends with the UPN. It's just that the alliance id so large and advanced and I just can't be like that. SO This is goodbye and long live the gecko

*cries so much that I just made a river of tears longer that the Nile River* I understad bro. So, what you're saying is that you will create an alliance that will be allies with the UPN, its cool. :P It is great to start new things once in a while. Just be careful out there just as soon as you leave, there might be Arrgh members still on the loose, I'm just worried. Also, if you need any help in case something like this happens, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help your nation. Remember, you may be leaving the UPN, but the UPN's loyalty to you will never leave. :hug:
Oktoberfest War Medal
12/03/15
Bored War Medal

3/3/16

Arrgh War war medal
4/23/16
Distinguished Service Medal
4/23/16

Raven Guard Battalion Commander Former White Scars Battalion Commander