Hello Guest

»    January 23, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Author Topic: Farewell.....  (Read 1322 times)

Offline manny978

• Ex-UPN
  • Forum User
  • It becomes hard, not to be hard, when you're hard.
Farewell.....
« on: October 26, 2015, 12:15:58 PM »
I actually made this decision like 10 days ago... I already did everything I can on that battlefield. Let me explain why I'm leaving...

It isn't that infra and war that I'm losing.... It's just all of us weren't prepare for war and council not being clear about what is going on.. I thought we were going to defend ourself against T$ not be that aggressor... With T$ spreading rumor about TC always bullyin smaller nation (What they say on forum).... That just cause other AA's to join them.. If we were the defender rose, NAC, CS and VE would've join. Alpha and Mensa help or stay neutral. Mensa might betrayed us but who care if we will have rose and VE.

Farewell.. I'll pay back my loan and for that projects when I can...

Battalion Commander of White Scars

- Oktoberfest War (Where I lost 10k infra)

Offline Malichy

• Teutonic Order Diplomat
  • Forum User
  • General Man About Town
Re: Farewell.....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:22:13 PM »
Awwww, Manny! UPN is losing a solid member if you leave. I would hope you'd reconsider but, if not, fare well. Stay in touch. It's been great being in an alliance with you.  :cool:

Offline Alfonso

• Forum User
  • 😉✌️
    • https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=20953
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:36:59 PM »
I'm so sorry you feel this way Manny. You are a valued member of the UPN and may we wish that your nation prospers onward. Also, we hope that you enjoyed your stay here.
Oktoberfest War Medal
12/03/15
Bored War Medal

3/3/16

Arrgh War war medal
4/23/16
Distinguished Service Medal
4/23/16

Raven Guard Battalion Commander Former White Scars Battalion Commander

Offline Saru

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 12:40:32 PM »
Take care Manny, stay in touch!

Offline CrackerJack

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 12:54:57 PM »
I actually made this decision like 10 days ago... I already did everything I can on that battlefield. Let me explain why I'm leaving...

It isn't that infra and war that I'm losing.... It's just all of us weren't prepare for war and council not being clear about what is going on.. I thought we were going to defend ourself against T$ not be that aggressor... With T$ spreading rumor about TC always bullyin smaller nation (What they say on forum).... That just cause other AA's to join them.. If we were the defender rose, NAC, CS and VE would've join. Alpha and Mensa help or stay neutral. Mensa might betrayed us but who care if we will have rose and VE.

Farewell.. I'll pay back my loan and for that projects when I can...
I feel much the same Manny, but I,m gonna' stay and try to make things better. Why don't you think it over some more and maybe reconsider?

Offline Kevin D

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 01:19:45 PM »
Sad to see such a solid member such as yourself leave. Keep in touch and good luck in your future travels.
"Alliances rise and alliances fall, but UPN will always remain" ~Kevin D.

Great VE War

Offline Victor Truchev

• Purged
  • Forum User
  • Gentleman
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »
Well this sucks rocks! You have been an awesome member, Manny! I hope you bring power to whatever alliance you join! You've been a hell of an ally! Stop by if you ever have the time. :)
Victor Truchev
First Imperator of Blackreach
Gro▀komtur (Co-Leader) and Founder of the Teutonic Order

Offline War and Peace

• Ex-UPN
  • Forum User
  • Peace is Love, War is Life
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »
Farewell Manny, hate to see you go. You where a great comrade here at UPN. Good luck where ever you end up.

And remember, you can take the Manny from UPN. But you can never take the UPN from Manny.

Good luck brother.
My country is the world....and my religion is to do good.

Oktoberfest War Medal

Offline Alfonso

• Forum User
  • 😉✌️
    • https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=20953
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 06:57:46 PM »
Manny, never forget that we'll miss you always. :hug:
Oktoberfest War Medal
12/03/15
Bored War Medal

3/3/16

Arrgh War war medal
4/23/16
Distinguished Service Medal
4/23/16

Raven Guard Battalion Commander Former White Scars Battalion Commander

Offline manny978

• Ex-UPN
  • Forum User
  • It becomes hard, not to be hard, when you're hard.
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 05:20:19 AM »
Since you all sounding emotional like my x-girlfriend when I left her...

I forgot to mention few things.... UPN always be my first  EDIT: I meant first AA to join not like taking my virginity.... In Rose I plan to get promoted and hopefully bring relationship between Rose and UPN closer if I can..  Maybe I will,  I'm not that good at bringing relationship together this why I have over dozen of x-girlfriends (All were fat nothing special just extra because dating 1 fat girl it's like dating 4 skinny girl). 

T$ wanted me to join them or any of their allies for peace.. I decline this is why I am continuing to battle and Rose agree to help me rebuild after. I'm still in the war though.

T$ will always be my rival and UPN my ally... Peace.....
Battalion Commander of White Scars

- Oktoberfest War (Where I lost 10k infra)

Offline Victor Truchev

• Purged
  • Forum User
  • Gentleman
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 05:22:06 AM »
Since you all sounding emotional like my x-girlfriend when I left her...

I forgot to mention few things.... UPN always be my first  EDIT: I meant first AA to join not like taking my virginity.... In Rose I plan to get promoted and hopefully bring relationship between Rose and UPN closer if I can.. 

T$ wanted me to join them or any of their allies for peace.. I decline this is why I am continuing to battle and Rose agree to help me rebuild after. I'm still in the war though.

T$ will always be my rival and UPN my ally... Peace.....

I can get down with this! :)
Victor Truchev
First Imperator of Blackreach
Gro▀komtur (Co-Leader) and Founder of the Teutonic Order

Print     Print